Bikepacking or cycle touring, only bring what is strictly necessary.
Travel light without taking up too much space with our
bags from the Light range!
But then which
bag should you choose for your bikepacking or cycle touring trip?
At Buds, we offer you a range optimized for these two practices, in three variations:
- By removing both wheels:
The TRAINBag Light, a
bagrespecting the SNCF standard (120 x 90 cm)
- By keeping the rear wheel on the bike (a Buds exclusive):
The ROADBag Light (for road bikes) and the MTBag Light (for mountain bikes and large road bikes)
The Light range from Buds-Sports is designed specifically for bikepacking and cycle touring travel.
If you are planning a trip by train on your journey, know that it is important to respect the standards imposed by the SNCF. You can travel with your bicycle at no additional cost if it is stored in a transport
only takes a few seconds to store your bike in the
A range compatible with all bikes: MTB, Road, Gravel, Fixie, City
Optional accessories for total protection
To complete the protection of your bike, we have developed a range of universal accessories : a fork protection (Fork Bike Protect), a universal bicycle support, pair of protections for pedals (Pedals Protect), a frame protection (FRAMEProtect) and mountain bike handlebar protection (HANDLEBAR Protect)
- The universal support is highly recommended when you buy a TRAINBag Light It isolates the transmission from the ground once both wheels are removed and it prevents the
bagfrom being damaged by the crankset.
- The fork protection will effectively protect your fork from impacts and will also prevent damage to the
bagwith protruding elements.
- The pair of protections for pedals will be particularly useful for pedals with pins by protecting your
bagfrom the risks of tear.
- The frame protection prevents friction when handling your bike in the
bagor while carrying it.
- The mountain bike handlebar protection, to avoid any damage to the cockpit.
The universal mount and fork guard feature adjustable straps that allow them to be easily and securely attached to your bike's frame or rack. So they don't take up space in your luggage.
Comparison table for the
bags Light range:
The Buds team is at your disposal to help you make the best choice of
Feel free to share this article and put it in your favorites as a reminder.
Dany from Team Buds