Information on delivery methods
For any information concerning the progress of your package, you can contact us by telephone on 07 66 16 62 32 or by email at email@example.com mentioning your order number.
Mondial Relay GLS
Delivery time not guaranteed: 3 to 5 working days,
GLS at home
Delivery time not guaranteed: 3 to 5 working days.
DPD Relay PickupDelivery time not guaranteed: 2 to 3 working days.
By opting for DPD Pickup, you choose where and when to pick up your parcel from more than 5,000 local shops (tobacconists/press, grocery stores, florists, etc.)
The advantages of this network:
- Wide opening hours for parcel collection (75% of relays open between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.).
- Relays open on weekends: 100% of our points are open on Saturdays and almost 50% on Sundays.
- A retention period of 9 days in relay for greater freedom.
- Controlled delivery from start to finish thanks to notifications by SMS or email as soon as the parcel arrives at the relay.
Here is a video presentation of the DPD Pickup service:
DPD PredictDelivery time not guaranteed: 2 to 3 working days.
With the DPD Predict delivery, we guarantee intuitive and interactive operation:
- Select DPD Predict in the choice of delivery method when placing your order.
- Enter your mobile phone number in the field provided.
- As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive an SMS offering you delivery dates and time slots.
- You can select the one that suits you best by answering "1" or "2" by SMS (price of a standard SMS) or by going to www.dpd.fr/destinataires to have more options: delivery to other dates, at another address, at a Pickup point, at a neighbor or at a DPD agency.
- On the day of the scheduled delivery, you will receive an SMS reminding you of the time slot you had chosen.
Discover how DPD Predict works in video:
Delivery time not guaranteed: 2 to 3 working days.
The DPD Classic delivery method is made for you if you can receive your parcels at your place of work, Monday to Friday, during office hours.
The advantages of DPD Classic delivery:
- Delivery throughout France in 24 to 72 hours , non-guaranteed time .
- A detailed follow-up of your package available 24 hours a day on www.dpd.fr
- Delivery on signature with signature available online.
- A secure transport network for quality delivery.
Delivery in 1 working day (except Saturday) for all orders placed before noon.
A parcel number is sent by e-mail as soon as the parcel is dispatched so that you can follow its delivery. This parcel number is also permanently available in your customer account.