Information on delivery methods
For any information regarding the progress of your package, you can contact us by telephone on 07 66 16 62 32 or by email at the address email@example.com en mentioning your order number.
Mondial Relay GLS
[World Relay Change] Since November 1, your customers' packages delivered to Point Relais® are available for 8 calendar days (e.g.: Monday to Sunday).
Delivery time not guaranteed: 3 to 5 working days,
GLS At home
Delivery time not guaranteed: 3 to 5 working days.
DPD Pickup relayDelivery time not guaranteed: 2 to 3 working days.
By opting for DPD Pickup, you choose where and when to collect your package from more than 5,000 local shops (tobacco/newspapers, grocery stores, florists, etc.)
The advantages of this network:
- Wide opening times for parcel collection (75% of relays open between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.).
- Relays open on weekends: 100% of our points are open on Saturday and almost 50% on Sunday.
- A custody period of 9 days in relay for greater freedom.
- Delivery controlled from start to finish thanks to SMS or email notifications as soon as the parcel arrives at the relay station.
Here is a video presentation of the DPD Pickup service:
DPD PredictDelivery time not guaranteed: 2 to 3 working days.
With DPD Predict delivery, we guarantee intuitive and interactive operation:
- Select DPD Predict in the choice of delivery method when ordering.
- Enter your mobile phone number in the field provided.
- As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an SMS offering delivery dates and time slots.
- You can select the one that suits you best by responding “1” or “2” by SMS (price of a standard SMS) or by going to www.dpd.fr/destinataires for more options: delivery to others dates, to another address, to a Pickup relay, to a neighbor or to a DPD agency.
- On the day of the scheduled delivery, you will receive an SMS reminding you of the time slot you had chosen.
Discover how DPD Predict works in video:
Delivery time not guaranteed: 2 to 3 working days.
The DPD Classic delivery method is for you if you can receive your packages at your workplace, Monday to Friday, during office hours.
The advantages of DPD Classic delivery:
- Delivery throughout France in 24 to 72 hours deadline not guaranteed.
- detailed tracking of your package available 24 hours a day on www.dpd.fr
- Delivery upon signature with signature available online.
- A secure transport network for quality delivery.
Delivery within 1 working day (except Saturday) for all orders placed before noon.
A package number is sent by e-mail as soon as the package is shipped so that you can follow its delivery. This parcel number is also permanently available in your customer account.