Transport your road bike or mountain bike by train with the TRAINBag Race, a
bag SNCF standard
Easy as pie
Simply remove both wheels and place them in the optional
A practical, solid and versatile
Plan to remove/shift/let the mountain bike handlebars protrude depending on the size of the handlebar/bike.
The sufficient height of the bag allows in most cases to maintain the saddle height*.
An optional universal bike mount adds protection to the transmission.
And for total protection, use the fork protector, also optional.
- Dimensions according to SNCF standards (max. 120 x 90 cm)
- No tools required: the positioning of the bike allows to maintain the saddle height and it may be necessary to remove the handlebar depending on the size of the bike/handlebar of your mountain bike*
Well protected wheels in the dedicated independent
bags WHEELBag Race
- No risk of damaging the transmission with the Universal Bike Holder
baglarge capacity storage
- Two solid and comfortable handles for carrying the bag on the shoulder
* check on the diagram below.
Optimal quality and extremely durable material: exterior PE600D and interior TPE lined for easy maintenance – unpadded
- Dimensions of the unfolded bag: 120 x 85 x 25 cm
- Dimensions of the folded bag: 40 x 40 x 7 cm
- Manufacturer weight: 1500 g
- WHEELBag Race: €18 instead of €29.90 if purchased together with the bag
- Fork Bike Protect (fork protection): €10 instead of €19.90 if purchased together with the bag
- Universal bike support: €10 instead of €19.90 if purchased together with the bag
Compatible with all bikes: MTB and E-MTB (26/27.5/27.5+/29), road bike, gravel, fixie, city and VAE
We attach great importance to respecting the environment, which is why our
Find the TRAINBag Race on our site.