A revolutionary road bike cover
The new ROADBag Original bike transport cover from Buds is the only bike cover in the world to protect a road bike and its surroundings during transport, carrying and storage without removing the rear wheel* .
In a few seconds your bike is in the cover
Remove only the front wheel then store it in the dedicated interior pocket with central protection for the wheel axle and thus your bike is perfectly protected.
The drivetrain and particularly the rear derailleur, as well as the chainstays and seatstays are totally protected by keeping the rear wheel on the bike .
A practical cover for maximum protection
The inclination of the bike and the sufficient height of the bag make it possible to maintain the saddle height* .
Use the fork guard (optional) for total protection .
The storage cover will allow you to gather all your belongings and tools inside the bag.
- Removal of the front wheel only*
- Front wheel well protected in its dedicated pocket with central reinforcement
- No tools required: the positioning of the bike allows you to maintain the saddle height*
- No risk of damaging the transmission
- No need to remove the handlebar (except in special cases*)
- Large capacity storage bag
- Two solid and comfortable handles for carrying the bag on the shoulder
* check on the diagram below.
Top quality and extremely durable material: PE600D – unpadded
- Dimensions of the unfolded bag: 153 x 85 x 25 cm
- Folded bag dimensions: 40 x 34 x 11 cm
- Manufacturer weight: 1410 g
- Accessory supplied: storage bag
- Fork Bike Protect : €12 instead of €19.90 if purchased together with the bag
- WHEELBag (upper independent wheel cover)
- Compatible with all road bikes, gravel bikes, fixies and e-bikes
- Max length: 150cm | Maximum height: 85 cm (See diagram below)
- For a very large bike, opt for an MTBag Original cover
We attach great importance to respecting the environment, which is why our covers are designed only with 100% recyclable materials and with 0% PVC
Find the Original ROADBag on our website.